Advanced CCNP Network Security Support Engineer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Montes de Oca, San José
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Montes de Oca
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 06:00:08 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
? Are you the Network Engineer we are looking for?
The Networking Engineer takes ownership of customer reported network issues and technical inquiries in order to provide assistance to quickly restore service and provide problem resolution. Networking Engineers are responsible for effectively communicating current status and action plans, documenting case updates in the service request database, reproducing customer reported issues in a lab environment, and working with other Engineers to confirm new and existing defects.
RESPONSIBILITIES ? How we would like you to help us?
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and that technical issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Document customer and engineering interactions and technical action plans.
- Provide necessary updates to management and field teams for high profile technical issues.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting skills on relevant products and technical knowledge in industry standard based technologies.
- Assist in development of knowledge articles.
- Attend regular customer and internal conference calls for high profile cases.
- Execute with minimal error to support organization policies, practices, and procedures.
- Articulate, understand, and leverage the support organization structure, locations, and capabilities to resolve customer issues.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE ? What we'd like to see in the candidate?
- 90% of verbal and written communication skills in English
- A minimum of 6+ months of experience in network support
- 4 Modules of CCNA Completed (Certification is preferred)
- Knowledge of Network Fundamentals, OSPF, WAN/LAN, Security, DHCP, BGP, and IS-IS.
- Network Troubleshooting skills (Packet capture, ping, traceroute)
- High School Diploma is a must.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Competitive salary for all entry levels (To be discussed during the interview).
- Fixed days off (they will not rotate from week to week).
- Training is from Monday to Friday.
- Doctor on site
- Emergencias Médicas
- Asociacion Solidarista
- Cafeteria on all sites
- ATMs on sites / close by the sites
- Transportations options (Subject to availability and designated account)
- Paid training
- University discounts
- Parking space
- Referral program (Incentives to those who refer other people to start working with us)
- Entertainment areas
- Medical services discounts