Logistics Executive Schedule flexibility1 Vacantes
Logística y Distribución en San Rafael, Heredia
- Salario: 1.200.000,00 ₡ (Neto mensual)
- Categoría: Almacenamiento / Logística / Distribución
- Subcategoría Logística y Distribución
- Localidad: San Rafael
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 04:01:29 am
- Jornada: Tiempo Completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
A very important company dedicated to coffee trading is looking for a Logistics Executive.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a considerable good knowledge of Trade and Logistics business processes and effective business communication skills. The person will function as an expert and will be responsible for a timely, careful and efficient execution of the contracts subject to all internal and external regulations and procedures.
- University degree in logistics, customs, international trade or related.
- 3-5 Years experience in logistics industries.
- Expert knowledge of Incoterms (must).
- Advanced english (85% or +).
- Schedule flexibility.
- Experience working with the European market is important.
- Knowledge of logistics, customs systems and container operation.
- Knowledge of customer contract process, tariffs, terminology and process documentation.
- Computer proficiency- Intermediate Excel, ERP ? Trade & logistics/ Sales & distribution.
- Detail oriented and able to work without supervision.
- + certificate course in SCM/logistics/Transportation, APICS, CSCP will be an advantage.
- Check shipping periods of purchase contracts and make sure that full and correct shipping instructions will be given to suppliers/agents.
- Request follow-up of pre-shipment sample process, getting approvals on time.
- Create a file for each contract.
- Coordinate shipping schedules with suppliers/agents/buyers, checking pending shipments and follow up with suppliers/agents.
- Deal with all kind of shipping related topics (delays, equipment shortage, etc.).
- Check incoming shipping advices and enter all details into the system.
- Create outgoing shipping advices and transmit them to buyers/agents.
- Check incoming shipping documents on completeness and correctness.
- Send copies of Bills of Lading to shipping agencies and ask for freight invoice.
- Check and book incoming freight invoices.
- Book purchase invoice and give payment instructions to Finance Dept.
- Issue invoice sale and covering letter and send documents to bank/buyer/agent for processing/payment.
- Check and process incoming weight notes from buyers/forwarding agents, subject to terms and conditions of the European Standard Coffee Contract.
- Issue final invoice for difference in weight (Debit- or Credit-Note).
- Issue warehousing/sampling instructions for unsold shipments and send them to the warehouse housekeeper.
- Check date of arrival/warehousing and update status of shipment in the system.
- Check weights and irregularities, such as slack, damaged and/or missing bags.
- Dealing with rejected lots in cooperation with the trader and arrange trucking to other locations.